Featuring the Top Five of pretty much anything.
If you have a great Top 5 let us know.
Jimmy's Top Five reasons to love ebooks (in no particular order)
1. No cover, this can be great if you are reading something trashy yet satisfying.
2. They lie flat, if you like eating and reading like me, no more trying to wedge the plate on the book to keep place (terrible habit I know)
3. Weight, it makes a big difference if you're working your way through Game of Thrones or some other equally hefty volume.
4. Selecting books while lying in bed, the only thing better is reading in bed.
5. Large print at a touch, I can whack up the font and be able to take off my glasses to save falling asleep in them and bending the frames yet again.